|Eymard literature is found in a range of international general, social sciences, and humanities databases, as well as the following. These databases are invaluable sources for identifying recently published literature as they are updated regularly.|
- ATLA Religion Database (American Theological Library Association), Chicago, IL. vol. 1, 1949— (Alternative title Religion Index One: Periodicals).
Online coverage from 1949 (available in subscribing libraries).
- Australasian Religion Index (Australian and New Zealand Theological Library Association and Centre for Information Studies, Charles Sturt University), New South Wales, Australia. vol. 1, 1989—
Online coverage from 1989 (available in subscribing libraries).
- The Catholic Periodical and Literature Index (Catholic Library Association), Haverford, PA. vol. 1, 1930— Previously entitled The Catholic Periodical Index.
Online coverage from 1981 (available in subscribing libraries).
- ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Database (ProQuest, Ann Arbor), Michigan.
Online coverage from 1743, with full text for graduate works added since 1997, and selected full text for works written prior to 1997 (available in subscribing libraries).
- ProQuest Religion (ProQuest, Ann Arbor), Michigan. 1986—
Online coverage from 1986 (available in subscribing libraries).
Electronic and print listings of sources
|Eymard literature is found in many different library collections and listings of sources. Institutions listed here make their collections available electronically through online catalogues. Descriptions of the collections and the link to the online catalogues can be navigated from the institutions’ homepages.Many of the Blessed Sacrament provincial headquarters and communities hold archival and library collections. Provincial headquarters are listed in Internet sites, where homepage addresses are included to facilitate contact with these bodies.|
- Catholic Institute of Sydney, Veech Library, New South Wales, Australia
- Catholic serials in the nineteenth century in the United States: A descriptive bibliography and union list, by E. P. Willging and H. Hatzfeld. Washington: Catholic University of America Press, 1964.
- Global Books in Print http://www.booksinprint.com/
- Google https://www.google.com.au/
- GoogleScholar https://scholar.google.com/
- Google Books https://books.google.com/
- The guide to Catholic literature 1888-1940, edited by Walter Romig. Detroit: Walter Romig, 1940. 1240pp.
- Internet Archive http://www.archive.org/about/about.php
- Library of Congress Online Catalog https://catalog.loc.gov/
- Libraries Australia (National Library of Australia) https://librariesaustralia.nla.gov.au
(Available online in subscribing libraries).
- Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome https://www.unigre.it/home_page_en.php
- The Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center http://www.pahrc.net/
- WorldCat http://www.worldcat.org
Lists Eymard literature and provides library locations in English speaking countries. WorldCat identifies 183 works by and about Eymard, covering 224 editions/reprints, in 10 languages, and represented in 1,100 libraries which contributed their holdings to Worldcat.